Friday, September 12, 2014

My Official Scentsy Launch Party!



Today is the day! I'm so very excited to announce, I'm officially an Independent Consultant for Scentsy. This morning I'm kicking off my very first Launch Party, and I would love to have everyone join me. Please head over to my personal Scentsy website Katie Kallies - Independent Scentsy Consultant  to check out our fabulous line of home and body fragrance products. To start shopping this awesome online party, select 'My Official Launch Party'. Anyone can attend this online party, so please invite your family and friends!

Note: This online party will end on September 26th, 2014

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private email at kkallies13@gmail.com or comment in the comments sections, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you would like to find out more information on how you can Host your own Scentsy Party, with me, through a Facebook Event Page with all your family and friends, send me an email at kkallies13@gmail.com . I'll be happy to start one, and help you start earning FREE Scentsy products with a qualifying party.

Also please take the time and head on over to my Facebook Page and give it a 'Like' Katie Kallies-Independent Consultant .There you won't miss any of the latest products, or the amazing discounts Scentsy provides!

As always, thank you so much your continued support throughout this past year! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment