Tuesday, September 16, 2014

F.A.Q on Scentsy

Q. How do I clean Scentsy wax out of my carpet or off my walls?

A. Accidents happen! It happened to me, two weeks after moving into our brand new apartment.
To clean Scentsy out of carpet, walls, furniture and more, set your iron to warm.  Place a paper towel or paper bag over the mess and gently iron over the top.  The iron will warm the wax which will then absorb into the paper.

Q. Which Light Bulb goes with which warmer?

A. Plug-in warmer require a 15-watt Scentsy light bulb.
     Mid-size and Premium Mid-size warmers require a 20-watt Scentsy Light Bulb
     Full-size and Premium Full-size warmers require a 25-watt Scentsy Light Bulb

Need a replacement light bulb, or a pack of replacement bulbs? Place your order here.

Q. How long will Scentsy Candle Bars last?

A. Scentsy bars last a minimum of 80 hours.  However some fragrances have been said to last longer.

Q. How hot does the wax get when warmed?

A. The wax will get just about body temperature, so it will not burn or harm anyone.

Q. How do I clean the wax out of the Scentsy warmer?

A. When the wax is warmed and melted, pour it  back into its original container, only if there is scent left.  if there is no longer any scent coming from the warmer, pour the warmed wax into a lined garbage can.  While the cub is still warm, wipe it out with a paper towel.

Q. Does the Scentsy warmer come with a light bulb?

A. I had the exact same question when I first bought my Scentsy warmer.  Yes they do! To buy your replacement bulbs, you can order them from me by going to my personal Scentsy website.

Q. How long can I leave my Scentsy warmer on?

A. As long as you want.  I turn mine on the moment I wake up, and turn it off again when I go to bed.

Q. What does Scentsy use to create their scents?

A. Scentsy uses high quality essentials oils in their bars.

Q. Why does it look like there is nothing in my travel in?

A. Travel tins are filled with a very thin layer of clear solid-like gel.  Travel tins are meant to be sued in small places like purses, gym bags, or a dresser drawer.  That's why they don't give off a very strong fragrance.

Q. Why does my Scentsy warmer not smell?

A. Some Scentsy scents are very subtle.  Try using several cubes at once; but make sure they are fresh cubes.

Q. Can I have my Scentsy order shipped directly to me or to someone else?

A. Absolutely!

Q. How long until delivery?

A. Your Scentsy order will arrive within 10 business days.




No comments:

Post a Comment