Friday, July 18, 2014

Pioneer Woman's Bowtie Chicken Alfredo--Put to the Test

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the Pioneer Woman. This recipe is one of our favorites by her.  If you're an alfredo lover like we are, you'll enjoy it too. Plus, it's 10x better than anything Olive Garden could make.

The one thing I would change about this recipe is, double the amount of sauce.  It disappears onto the noddles, which makes me sad.  Hubby and I both enjoy a saucy alfredo, but each time we make this we never seem to remember to double the recipe. Also, make sure to make this with wine, and not just chicken broth.  The wine gives it an awesome flavor, that also tastes beautifully with garlic bread! 

If I'm making this for lunch during the week, I like to take the chicken out and throw some broccoli and whole wheat pasta in. Both ways taste extraordinary!  

To make this recipe and so many more, please visit the Pioneer Woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment