Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pioneer Woman's Spicy Cauliflower Stir-Fry--Put to the Test

What a crazy week it has been. This past weekend Hubby and I moved into a new apartment that has updated appliances, granite counter tops and wood flooring throughout.  We also have a great view of the sunrise coming up each morning, and an outdoor patio that is significantly larger than our last one.

With moving, comes terrible eating.  After moving boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs for two days, pizza sounded absolutely wonderful.  But..the next day I was regretting it.
To get back on track I did a little searching on my Pinterest and found the perfect recipe to make in my brand new kitchen! Plus, I had all the ingredients on hand, so I knew it was meant to be.

This dish was incredibly easy to make. The cauliflower makes for the perfect light lunch and can easily be taken to work and be reheated. The dish made such a large serving, that I saved the rest of mine for a mid afternoon snack the next day. You can also serve this over rice if you're wanting to make this for dinner.

For my personal preference, I omitted a lot of the soy sauce, and hot sauce. I recommend taste testing it while you're adding those ingredients.  A few dashes of each were just perfect for me, while still giving me that spicy kick.

For this recipe and many more, please visit The Pioneer Woman






No comments:

Post a Comment