Friday, April 4, 2014

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

This is my first time participating in Ultimate Blog Party by 5 Minutes for Mom. I'm very excited for the opportunity to meet other bloggers with the same interests.

I'm originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where I was hair stylist for Cost Cutters.  During the last semester of beauty school, I met the man that swept me off my feet.  Within that same year, we planned our wedding and our future. Two months after our wedding, we moved to Naples, Florida so he could open the first Culver's restaurant in Florida with his two business partners.
Now, I'm a housewife and have recently ventured out into the blogging world.  Everyday Essentials is where I share my own and my favorite blogs, recipes, crafts, DIY's, and money saving tips. Within the past 3 months Everyday Essentials has taken off to somewhere I didn't believe it could have gone.  I'm so happy with the success it is having around the world.

If you'd like to join me on the blog, you can follow me on Twitter and Pinterest, or contact me by email on Google+


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first party! This is my second year and I had so much fun at my first I am back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye and welcome to #UBP14 katie ~ Its my 4th years joining janise and susan. Do have fun ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is my first #UBP14 too. I'm just a few hours from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! Xiomara where in Florida are you located?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy with your success, of being so loved around the world

    ReplyDelete