Thursday, April 17, 2014

#Homemade Reese's #Easter Eggs by Cincy Shopper

My dad loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. At Halloween time, he'd always hide them from my sister and I. He would tell us that they were for the trick or treater's. We both knew we never, ever, had trick or treater's come to our door (we lived on a very busy street growing up).
Every Easter I remember picking up a pack or two of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs for him, just because I knew he would appreciate them!
Now there are recipes out there that allow you to make your own. I'm sure they're half the cost, and calories.
I wish he was visiting this Easter, so I could have the perfect excuse to try this recipe!

homemade-reeses-eggs
Pictures and recipe provided by Cincy Shopper
                                               

Ingredients 
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
8 oz Dark Cocoa Melting Chips

Please visit Cincy Shopper for the full instructions and tutorial, (with pictures).

                             Homemade-Reeses-Peanut-Butter-Eggs



For more great recipes, tips, and coupons, please visit Cincy Shopper 

No comments:

Post a Comment