Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rainy Day Project

When Hubby and I first found out we were moving to Florida, we were ecstatic. But, planning a wedding in 8 months, and moving away 2 months later, we knew we would have no time to house hunt in a strange city. Our only option was to rent and we had to have a two bedroom for family when they visit. We jumped the gun on that one.
Through my shopping addiction, crafting addiction, gifts and heirlooms, I collected a lot of STUFF. Our guest bedroom closet, and the master walk-in closet, are out of control and have been attacked by ugly totes. I don't know where anything is anymore.
Hubby and I have finally decided the best decision for us is to move into a one bedroom apartment, when our lease is up in June. Thankfully we have been blessed with a rainy day, because I finally have the motivation to tackle the closets. Plus, Hubby is home for the day, so he can help with all the heavy lifting! Hopefully I have the courage to donate everything I don't need anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Closets! It's always such a teaser when you clean the house and realize there is still junk in the closet from 5 Christmases ago that just needs to be let go of! Good luck with the transition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully all the junk doesn't swallow me up.

      Delete