Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Best Banana Bread You Will Ever Make

I L-O-V-E Banana Bread! If I could eat Banana Bread every single day for breakfast, I'd be one happy girl. Plus, I'm pretty sure nothing smells better than the cinnamon aroma that fills your kitchen when it's baking.  When I was a little girl my Grandma made the best Banana Bread. She always put nuts in it, that I almost always picked out. But, if you like pecans in your banana bread, feel free to add them in! Blueberries and chocolate chips also work great in this.

Banana Bread


Ingredients 
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 1/3 cup bananas, mashed

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar.  Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.  Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.  Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes until toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.  Let the bread cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack.  Allow to fully cool before slicing. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment