Some of these benefits include...
- relief from digestive issues (bloating and inflammation)
- boots your Vitamin C intake to support your immune system (perfect for flu season)
- hydrates your skin
- improves your liver function (increases bile production) this cleanses your system of toxins
- the citric acid in the lemon aids in detoxification
- balances your pH levels
- hydrates the body and improves the lymphatic system (aids as a mood stabilizer and increases energy levels)
- reduces hunger and cravings that can lead to potential weight loss (who wouldn't want that!)
For a full list of benefits please visit
Here is the recipe to start detoxing today
1/4 cup warm water
Juice of a lemon wedge
2 days of hot pepper sauce (contains capsaicin which aids in blood flow and certain enzymes responsible for detoxing your liver)
Next time I head to the grocery store, I'm picking up some lemons and giving this a try!