Friday, January 10, 2014

My First Post

My first post! Here goes nothing! 
     My husband and I have been living here for the past 7 months and I absolutely love it! I have to admit, I do not miss the cold Wisconsin weather at all! 
    Back home I was a licensed Barber/Cosmetologist working for an amazing company. Even though I may not be working in the field anymore, I still keep up with new trends and my education. You may see some how to hair styles on here every once and awhile.  :)
    The main reason I created this blog is to bring forth the knowledge and skills I've learned from being a stay at home housewife living in a expensive lifestyle city, money saving tips for one income households, home decorating on a budget, crafting how-to's and of course recipes! 'The Essentials'
Enjoy!


Always,


Katie

2 comments: