Thursday, January 23, 2014

Have You Signed Up for P&G Everyday?


We have all received the P&G Brand Saver Coupons in our local newspapers, and with those coupons P&G has set up a website that can save you even more money and time. P&G Everyday is a website that allows you to sign up to receive samples by mail, read reviews on your favorite products, and gives you tips for everyday life.
Who doesn't love free samples?  To get yours, you need to sign up for a free account that will give you access to them.  P&G Everyday normally only has one sample to sign up for at a time, so check back periodically. This morning I signed up to receive my free sample of Prilosec OTC by mail.  I should receive it within 6-8 weeks. 
On the main page of P&G Everyday, they provide links to everything dealing with everyday life. No pun intended ;)

Below I have provided the links and titles to a few of the articles and activities they have right now. Each one has about 15+ articles and activities to read so, I picked a few from each that caught my eye.






Follow the provided links 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment